Monday, January 25, 2016

Praying

A freind ask me, How is your Prayer?

Image result for praying on family

My Prayer is easy... I Praying when I go in a bus, in a subway, etc... when I can speak to God quietly. You can create an alarm in your movil... the same hour every day... It is help you to praying... "The Our Father" or "The Hail Mary". It is good praying in Family or with a Friend... this prayer is very strong: "Where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am among them"

Once a week you can go to the Tabernacle... and speak with God... Tell to him everything... One time I heared "A man, every day, he goes to God and say to him: 'Hello...'"

Also... only to be.... only to be...

References:

Catechism of the Catholic Church click here

2562 Where does prayer come from? Whether prayer is expressed in words or gestures, it is the whole man who prays. But in naming the source of prayer, Scripture speaks sometimes of the soul or the spirit, but most often of the heart (more than a thousand times). According to Scripture, it is the heart that prays. If our heart is far from God, the words of prayer are in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment