Saturday, March 21, 2020

Super Bowl & Saint Bowl 2020

On this way, Mr. Butker makes himself Touch-Down of Testimony:

“Being a practicing Catholic has made me a better man, a better soccer player, and, I anticipate, a better husband and father than I would have been.”

 

Harrison Butker makes goals inside and outside of camp

His Faith grow like a experience that he shared with people until to be "a better husband and father" 

All the experience of Harrison Butker inside this video:


Well, a great balance between Person Husband Father and Athlete

😀 😀

References:

The Catechism of the Catholic Church click here

1718 The Beatitudes respond to the natural desire for happiness. This desire is of divine origin: God has placed it in the human heart in order to draw man to the One who alone can fulfill it:

We all want to live happily; in the whole human race there is no one who does not assent to this proposition, even before it is fully articulated.13 

How is it, then, that I seek you, Lord? Since in seeking you, my God, I seek a happy life, let me seek you so that my soul may live, for my body draws life from my soul and my soul draws life from you.14 God alone satisfies.15


EWTN Television https://www.ewtn.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment